News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

September Jam, Bristol, Sept 23rd

Started by The Void, 10 September, 2017, 15:02:15

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Is anyone coming, or is it just going to be me?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Unichuck1

110 miles for me let me see will get back to you

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BKA

@Unichuck1 Yeah, bit of a trek, fair enough. If you do come, "The Galleries" car park is right next door.

Forecast is improving. Think @JakeHookins is coming...?

The Void

I was first at the meet today, so took the opportunity to start filming the tricks for rounds 6 & 7 for SISI. After a short lunch break, I was working on the Round 8 tricks when @JakeHookins showed up. Hooray, I wasn't alone!
We clicked a little, and played a few short games of 1-life Follow. The rest of the afternoon was general trick swapping, and jamming. It's always good to click with other players - even if it's just one! - I think we spurred each other on to try new stuff. Also, we had one couple having a go, with her saying "they'd love this in the office...".

Cheers for showing up, Jake. Here's today's "group photo" :) :

Dimensions

Sorry for backing out on this one, hope the day was decent
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

No worries, @Dimensions . It's good that you prioritised schoolwork over kendama.
Uncool, but good.  ;D

Actually, before Jake showed up, I'd been thinking "well, playing kendama outdoors in the sun - there are worse things!". Always good to get out and about...