News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendama+cliniK

Kendama+cliniK

BKA

Kendama+cliniK

Kendama+cliniK

shalafi

Mmm, just landed it once, off camera (I did not think I'd land it that soon)
Going to try again on camera...

It was beginners luck... 20 minutes of recording and nothing. Will try again later.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kendama+cliniK

Kendama+cliniK

shalafi

Na, spent 20 minutes yesterday and another 15 today trying to land it again... unsuccessfully.

Will keep trying, but it was definitely beginners luck.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

Catch-up post...
[user]joris.schweppe[/user], [user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user] and [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user] are all now in the Endless Combo prize draw.

Next trick is
57. Bat > 1.5 Whirlwind Spike
Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.
Successful entrants get put in the prize draw. [user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user] and [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user] must sit out round 57. Good luck everyone!

kendamatty

Well this has been a while since I have posted anything (and my first entry into the endless combo!)  Will this be ok?

Kendama+cliniK

Not too shabby. A little funky on the grip, but I'll allow it. Go ahead, my friend! Set the next trick!
Kendama+cliniK

kendamatty

Thanks very much, I knew it was a tad off key the grip, but getting the ball to rotate sweetly was any pain any other way!

Right, the next one you'll need to limber up for...

Ken grip Spike -> penguin big cup (ken grip).

Believe me this is possible.  For reference, do a penguin base cup and then carry on the ken rotation for another 45 degrees so that your knuckles are facing the floor (i need to get down on a knee for this one and also tilt my head - my joints are getting on a bit).

Merry Christmas to all!

Matt

BKA

[user]joris.schweppe[/user], [user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user], [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user] and [user]kendamatty[/user] are all now in the Endless Combo prize draw.

Next trick is
58. Spike -> Penguin Big Cup (ken grip)
Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.
Successful entrants get put in the prize draw.
[user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user], [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user] & [user]kendamatty[/user] must sit out round 58.
Good luck everyone!

BKA

We think kendamatty may be on a little holiday right now, so it might be a short while before your trick's officially "approved", Jordan, but it's good to have you taking part! Cheers.

Sonicpearse

C'mpn kendamatty - get back from holidays... itching to have a go at the next challenge! (Assuming Jordans attempt has been successful!)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sonicpearse

kendamatty