News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Check out my yoyo video :D

Started by cbaxt98, 04 January, 2013, 04:44:48

Previous topic - Next topic

cbaxt98

Hey guys! Thought I'd post this here for you guys to see. I put tons of work into it! Also, it has a tiny tiny part of me doing some kendama  :P

The Void

I liked the first yo-yo move. Some nice stuff in there, esp the 3A stuff. (I remember being blown away when Dale Oliver showed me Velvet Rolls waaaay back when... we've come a long way) The cutting between different locations on the same trick was done very well.

For next time: learn to use manual focus and exposure on your camera, to get rid of those fuzzy, over-bright shots.

Cheers,
Void
(A mostly ex-yo-yoer)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

cbaxt98

Quote from: The Void on 04 January, 2013, 13:21:28
I liked the first yo-yo move. Some nice stuff in there, esp the 3A stuff. (I remember being blown away when Dale Oliver showed me Velvet Rolls waaaay back when... we've come a long way) The cutting between different locations on the same trick was done very well.

For next time: learn to use manual focus and exposure on your camera, to get rid of those fuzzy, over-bright shots.

Cheers,
Void
(A mostly ex-yo-yoer)

Thanks man! No one really watches my 3A ever so I'm glad you liked it  :D I'll try and learn to do the focus and exposure with the camera, still learning how to use this thing, haha

BrandonYoder