News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New arrivals thread (pics) - what did you just get?

Started by The Void, 31 January, 2014, 14:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

LarsVegas

@BKA and @Leologic777 - thanks for the info. Apart from Kendama, I couldn't read anything. And it's hard to search in the forum, if Japanese is all you have.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

the milky oolong

Lovely new TK16; and to think, the last one I bought, my very first kendama, turned out to be a Junior when I took it to the first kendama meet in Berlin! Talk about size matters...
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

Trace3k

I got a jumbo and a battlescar for my birthday. The more you play the battlescar the more the white will rub off revealing the red underneath, giving it a scarred look. The jumbo is way more fun than I thought it would be, so much easier to do tricks.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BenBenVx

Krom order arrived.

Krom XL Glow
Krom Standard Natty
Krom Rubberised Mini
Krom K-Pak Holster
Now all I need is my Stodd to get here!

Peat

Just recieved this this morning, the new sweets bilboquet. Super fun toy, just starting to get to grips with it. It's worth mentioning that the photo was taken after about an hours play so any imperfections are because of that. It was absolutely pristine out of the box.

Here's my first clip with it.

MelkyReb

Quote from: Peat on 30 March, 2015, 15:41:20
Just recieved this this morning, the new sweets bilboquet. Super fun toy, just starting to get to grips with it. It's worth mentioning that the photo was taken after about an hours play so any imperfections are because of that. It was absolutely pristine out of the box.

Here's my first clip with it.

Peat, I love that sick grain on that bilboquet! :o Ha like that stretch in the clip, sweet (no pun intended). One question, how's the weight?
Addicted to Kendama since 2013! Better than any drug out there... :o

Peat

Quote from: MelkyReb on 31 March, 2015, 08:51:54
Peat, I love that sick grain on that bilboquet! :o Ha like that stretch in the clip, sweet (no pun intended). One question, how's the weight?

The grain is sick right? Thanks dude.

This thing is HEAVY, it weighs in at 306g altogether. The barrel (tama) weighs 173g and the Ken weighs 133g.

For comparison my krom Viking mahogany weighs 235g, so yeah this things a tank.

MelkyReb

@Peat Have you tried any spacewalks/suicides with it yet?  :P You should do a review on it... because I am seriously considering getting myself one as well.  :)

Peat

I'm really bad at spacewalks, so I haven't tried any yet. I've got mooncircles though and they feel pretty awesome.

I'll consider doing a review but I'll put some more time into this thing first.

Canadapro

Got back into kendamas and picked up a sweets focus aTack fade. Paint is already wearing off a bit. Other than that, very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MelkyReb

Quote from: Canadapro on 02 April, 2015, 20:35:24

Got back into kendamas and picked up a sweets focus aTack fade. Paint is already wearing off a bit. Other than that, very happy

that ken is clean @Canadapro ,How does it play?

Canadapro

Quote from: MelkyReb on 02 April, 2015, 23:46:18
Quote from: Canadapro on 02 April, 2015, 20:35:24

that ken is clean @Canadapro ,How does it play?
very well. Extremely tacky for being brand new.

MelkyReb

Saw this at my local dama shop. I just had to cop because of the color and mainly because it's an Oozora! I love how these play! :D