News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Poise Kendama

Started by br4d24, 08 October, 2013, 20:03:39

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Have been talking to these guys and plan on picking up one of their damas next week. Havent heard much about them but their product looks on par with reg damas. Cant argue with the price either $13 after shipping :O

Planning on getting gold green or skyblue. Anyone else hear/try these out?

AlexSmith

I was looking at them this morning, from what I can tell they're based out of Shenzhen (where basically every small brand, and some of the big ones, have their kendamas produced). I'm not sure if they're a factory that is also doing direct sales, or an independent company (though I'm finding some links that are selling lots of Poise damas for cost basically, so I imagine they're a producer).

Where did you find them for sale individually?

Personally, I would support a brand that supports kendama, not some cheap-o factory overseas. 

AlexSmith

Hmm, on further inspection it appears that they are a company of sorts, and not just a producing factory, or at least they seem to have a couple of unique items I haven't seen before (the kendama DIY kit). Still not 100% sure what to make of it all.

br4d24

I just talked to them directly and they said they would sell me a single to try out! Love their colours! And yes they are a direct manufacturer

Kendama+cliniK

I think I'm diggin' 'em.

I'll be ordering one soon, it's exciting to try new things and for the price it seems worth it.

Very exciting. New companies.
Kendama+cliniK

br4d24

So I asked for a single price expecting it to be more than what they sell them in bulk wholesale. I guess 13 is some special price or what they plan on selling them wholesale - because they got all pissy about me sharing the price. I thought the price was what they just charge for a single; im pretty sure I saw them wholesale for cheaper than $13 each which is why I was confused...

Weird - I think things got lost in translation, English is not this persons first language it seems, although they seemed pretty fluent.