News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Wierd Tamas

Started by FilthyTown, 17 March, 2012, 13:25:43

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthyTown

Anyone else experience a tama with a crooked hole or anything similar?

Got a new kendama won't name drop, but the hole the string goes through is about 4mm *maybe more* off from the ana.  Very annoying if trying any tama stall tricks.

The Void

I had this with one model (which I also won't name). It was only about 1mm off though, so I almost didn't notice.
I suppose if a ball slips in a jig, this can happen from time to time. I'm sure if you contacted the manufacturer they would ship you a replacement ball.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

FilthyTown

Thank you very much Void! I will most definitely do that.

AlexSmith

Rodney has an old green oozora (name dropped!) that has the most oblong tama ever. It's so bad that if you try and lunar on the wrong part of the tama, the edges of the cup don't even touch the tama for about half the circumference of the cup.
I told him he should contact them about it, since all my dealings with Oozora have shown they work hard to make sure their customers are happy. I think he's going to hang onto it though, since he said he'd rather have an oblong old green than a nicely shaped new green haha.