News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

UPDATE: After a year of MoNKe meets, it sadly seems there isn't enough enthusiasm for it. The first two were well attended, but the average attendance (including me) was probably about 2.1. So, I'm no longer going to plug this meeting. HOWEVER, I will still be at the club almost every Monday, so if you're up for a Monday night jam, come along. (You can PM me first if you want to check I'll be there. Although also check the club's page for the occasional shut-down date first.) Cheers, and clicks.

----

Second Monday of every month. 20:00-22:00 (plus pub afterwards)
http://www.jugglingedge.com/club.php?ClubID=4
Starts October 12th, 2015. Address (& link to Google Map) and club details in the link above. £3 a session goes to cover hall hire costs. Free tea & biscuits!

Next date: 12th September Well, sort of every week (see above).

I'm at Altern8 juggling club almost every week. @Sonicpearse shows up once every 2 or 3 weeks, @Rich and @Ash have been once each, @Paul_S comes along from time to time when he's not out of town. Not yet had a visit from @Cand1ez or @kaia . Jon and Daryll are occasional visitors who dabble. And we get @donald grant once or twice a year when he's passing through.

So, in order to try to get a regular meeting going, I'm now calling the 2nd Monday of every month as Monday Night Kendama! (If you're up for coming on other Mondays too, great, and I'll see you there!)
Jams, trick swaps, games, gradings available, occasional stock for sale. Come and be a MoNKe!

Here's a little taster vid:

http://juggling.tv/15423 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Paul_S

kayadama

Awesome. Will come along on the 12th for sure.

Rich

I'll definitely try to make it next monday. I plan to come down much more but was just busy the last few mondays... :)

See you there.

Sonicpearse

Great video Void! I will hope to be there on 12th for a good jam...
Sonicpearse

The Void

@Paul_S @kaia @Rich @Sonicpearse Yay! Sounds like we've got a nice group already for our first official meet! See you there, guys. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

[Please log in to see the attached image]

Wow, good turnout at the first MoNKe! As well as those already on the forum, a big hi to Charlie, Dan, James, plus Luke and Rupert who had their first clicks tonight. Sorry you were feeling unwell tonight, @Sonicpearse, get well soon!

Next "official" MoNKe is November 9th, but I'll be there for all the Mondays inbetween, so feel free to show up then too.
https://twitter.com/thevoidtlmb/status/653716923167977472

The Void

The Void

The Void

Rich

Nice videos Void!

Showing off my football skills or lack thereof. :p

Another good night!

BKA

Sonicpearse

Sonicpearse

Maicodama

Will be glad to be part of this. Looks super fun :) lets all do doubles ehehe. See you all tomorrow
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void