News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Premium Gold Ozoras coming out

Started by The Void, 19 June, 2014, 23:15:56

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

PikWik

emagdnim

Bryce Christian

BKA

Tweet translation of mini review from [user]akira tajima[/user]:
QuoteI tried to actually use the new color of the sky gold premium, it was a great Kendama! Compared to the premium series of the past, ease of stops, is evolving durability shock absorption, of painting, for all items! pic.twitter.com / nGJjSZcHJV

fredCP

For those who are interested, Premium Gold Ozoras are on sale on KendamaUSA website (and new Krom Vikings too).

PikWik

^-- i had already ordered one the day they became available!

in comparison to the white premium, these golds are STICKY. like sourmash/mugen sticky. the white premium ozora has a gloss finish with a noticeable grip when you need it. these gold ozoras are like mugen tamas where they feel like glue out of the box. now, i kind of got used to the semi-grippy premium white, but i cant complain about the new super sticky gold premium. weight is amazing too. altho, this is an ozora so that was expected. (65g tama, 68g ken)

i can see these golds quickly becoming popular. its by far the grippiest tama ozora has ever made. and, they're JKA approved!