News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Photo from tonight.
[Log in to see the attached photo.]

Kev

Hey that's great to see. Hope you all had a good jam.

The Void

Next date, Dec 14th.

Cheers Kev, it was a nicely mellow night. One game of KEN, but the rest of the time was just trick swapping and practising. Good fun.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Next Monday (23rd) is a free night at the club. Come along and save £3!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Okay, who's coming on Monday 14th?
If anyone's up for meeting up a bit earlier too, I'm down for that as well. (Weather dependant, perhaps...)

#MoNKe!

Sonicpearse

I'm afraid I'll be on nappie changing duties for a while... but have a great night everyone!
Sonic
Sonicpearse

The Void

The Void

Next date: January 11th.
Storming sesh last night with these lads. @Robin TKD BKA @Arron #TeamKD #OldSchool #AndTheOtherOne ;)
[Please log in to see the attached picture]

The Void

Quick trick from last night:

The Void

Maicodama

I'm coming from Exeter :) see you there hhehehe
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

Maicodama

My mate ended up cancelling as he's got a couple of 12 hour shifts at the hospital so I've not got a base. Sad to say I'll have to miss out again  :(
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Paul_S

The Void