News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

Two days ago I finally self-certified the 2nd Dan for the first time after the failed exam three weeks ago. Feels good. I had about 450 moshikame, i.e. the safety margin is there. All praise to @shalafi  for the cool Kendama App that helps me so much to keep track.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

M.Wang

Nice job!!

I just got my 3rd whirlwind!! That trick is going to be occupying my time for a bit. ;)
I also just self certified 1st Dan!! Hurray! :D
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.

Dimensions

Yesterday I...
Had a fun day filming with @AlexOdd  and Mark from Oddballs for a video for Royal. And also witnessed Luke Davies juggle 9 balls on request in the shop too! It was a fun day all round.

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

HansNickmans

Last week I went on a camping holiday in France. Brought two oozora's and my Royal. Managed to get stilt to lighthouse to in and lunar to lighthouse (and the reverse). I was never very keen on these balancing tricks, they seemed impossible. But for some reason they're beginning to grow on me. Maybe I'll put out a 'Royal Abuse' vid of my own once these get more consistent.
Kendama Belgium!

Salvator-vals

Today I land my first lunar flip. Unexpectedly it was little bit easier than first lunar or first stilt.

The Void

Nice work, dudes! I've been offline for 4 days or so (funeral, party in the back of beyond). Catching up....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Today I recorded Around the World in Astana. Probably the first kendama video done in Kazakhstan :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Salvator-vals

QuoteProbably the first kendama video done in Kazakhstan :)

Actually the second one :)  Here is the first:
In the description we can read (in russian) that this is the only kendama player from Kazakhstan.

KenSan

That's a Nice little edit.

Well today I hit a one turn luner but caught a smidgen of thumb, so will probably have to right that off :'(
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

shalafi

Today I self certified myself 2nd Dan after months without trying, just as a little warm-up for the EKO.

Kengeaa

I just self certified 2nd Dan, only 6 misses do I'm pretty proud...!!

BKA

Kev

Well done guys.

@shalafi - I forgot you're coming to the EKO - looking forward to meeting you finally!

shalafi

Quote from: Kev on 13 August, 2015, 20:19:38
Well done guys.

@shalafi - I forgot you're coming to the EKO - looking forward to meeting you finally!
Haven't we met yet? I'm terrible for names and sticking nicknames at people :-/