News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kaizen Silk Trades

Started by aphantk16, 22 March, 2015, 18:27:31

Previous topic - Next topic

aphantk16

Dear forum,

Recently, one of my friends has asked to trade with me. He is looking for a homegrown tama and offers a brand new signed (Jake Wiens, Sourmash, Guy Wright) Kaizen Silk Merlot + 10$. I have offered a 6-7/10 condition walnut stripe tama and he has accepted. Is this trade worth it for me?

And just for my personal preference, are Kaizen Silks good for lighthouse flips, lunars, or whirlwinds?

The Void

If you don't think that it would be worth it for you, then why did you offer the tama?!
Honestly, only you can say if it will be "worth it for you". If you'll be happy with it, it will be worth it.

I don't have enough experience of a Kaizen Silk to comment on your other question.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenBenVx

I completely agree with void. You and only you can decide if it is worth it. All depends on the value that you put on it.

I also have not played one so couldn't comment on that.

Leologic777

As everybody said that decision is yours. I do know about the Kaizen Silks though. It is kind of weird. Its the opposite of any other dama. Instead of coming slick when you first play it and getting tackier the more you play it, its the opposite. When you get a Kaizen Silk out of its box It is TACKY like really TACKY. After three or four months of play it gets slicker and slicker. I dont know how much your friend has played that Kaizen. If he played it a lot I wouldn't recommend trading. If you want to display it with the signatures. Id say go for it. (Sorry I just destroyed my point in my first sentence) (Notice:if you don't like my advice don't take it it is completely YOUR decision :) )

Sorry if my answer is late

-Leo ;D
Getting Better!- 11 Kendama's- Been playing for 9 months