News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

ARK Hosted 'Daily Jammer(s)'

Started by Maicodama, 12 March, 2015, 19:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Maicodama

Hello Everyone!

I've just launched a New instagram page called @project.ark
Early days, still would like to get everyone involved if I can.

Thoughts....
I see a lot of posts on instagram for newly purchased bright and shiny Kendamas which mostly dominates the #pages.
However, you do see the odd 'Daily Jammer' setups knocking around. Which is why I was interested on what everyone on here uses/beats up/wears in on a daily basis? I'm not even sure if anybody has come up with this or I've ended up repeating someones idea but here we are  ;D.

I don't strictly know what size and resolution this forum holds but the better res the clearer it'll be, which would be interesting to see all those dents and craters and worn in goodness.
A large collection of these badboys and we can hopefully start posting them on the page.

So here is how it's going to happen:

either you post your entry on this thread with name or instagram tag/BKA profile (would be better) if possible and the Brand/Name and Colour.
or alternatively send a mail attached with the JPEG to the.arkproject@yahoo.com with the relevant details. Keep it nice and tight with a clear background to really show it!

Hopeful to get some awesome pictures in, and would love what you guys think of this.

Much love,
Maico

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

BKA

QuoteI don't strictly know what size and resolution this forum holds
No pixel size or resolution limits, but a file size limit of 500KB per image as attachments. Which should be plenty big enough if you compress an image. See http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1217.msg9105.html#msg9105

Maicodama

[user]BKA[/user] Holding it down as always, thanks for clarifying that! Post away everyone!
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

I'll get a snap or two in daylight tomorrow.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Maicodama

[user]The Void[/user] bet you've got some specials you've been hiding  ;D
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Here's my current DJ, perky pink Royal, plus a couple of retirees. Twitter: @TheVoidTLMB (No IG)

Edit: PS "Events, meets & competitions"? Is this a comp?....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Maicodama

Ooo I like all of them but especially that Old Sunrise.
Always appreciate the alliteration  ;D
I thought of classifying it as an event.
Don't think its established enough to run a comp but I'm sure that'll be happening soon.

Thanks for the shots
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

kayadama

Got a few kendamas now but these are the two i always seem to pick up daily.

Maicodama

Thanks Kaia, Some good looking jammers right there. I'm guessing you're making it to the BKO?
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

shalafi

These are my daily jammers. A white play, a yellow ozora and a red royal.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

kayadama

Quote from: Maicodama on 22 March, 2015, 20:11:27
Thanks Kaia, Some good looking jammers right there. I'm guessing you're making it to the BKO?

Thanks, i aam going to try to make it but right now it seems unlikely unfortunately. :(

Maicodama

@kaia: shame, wish you could. it will be my first meet up and comp so hopefully i shall see you in others soon enough.
@shalafi: Thanks for the submission, it had been posted. Looking so solid and super good.
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

KenSan

Beat and modified TK16. :o Still love it though!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)