News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New Ozora colours: Green & light blue

Started by BKA, 19 November, 2011, 17:10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

hater

AlexSmith

The green reminds me of the Kawasaki TK16's.

Happy I still have a brand new old leaf green sitting in my closet... I'm still not 100% on their new paint compared to the old

KourageDama

The light blue ones looks a little brighter than the older version. Same goes for the green. I'm glad they're remaking a green one, but I still want the Leaf Green Ooz

kendamajohnny

when are they going to be available in shops in Europe?

BKA

kendamajohnny

has any one tried them? do you know what the paint is like?

Thorny

They're JKA competition approved, it won't be poor paint.
They'll probably be similar to that of the new royal blue, dark red and yellow.

Mirek

I must say I don't like new light blue and green. I found out there are two paint techniques YK is using. yellow, dark blue and dark red is made of that old clasic technique but new green and light blue is made by new technique similar to light blue 2nd edition. I will take a picture of it and post it.

hater

I just ordered a green one, next week I will compare it to my yellow. Mirek, you think they are more or less sticky than yellow?

KendAlex

for my opinion the yellow and the dark red and blue are dipped straight on the wood, just like the old green ones.
but to get permission to sell in the USA they changed the paint, it is more waterbased now, and they work with a primer too.
the yellow i have here is the same as the leaf green from back in the days, realy solid and when it is used well it getting more and more sticky.
for me the yellow stays my favorite.