News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Top 20 Kendama Players 2014 - The Results

Started by Dimensions, 19 January, 2015, 21:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

I was very surprised to find myself so high on the list, but hey, you voted for me and I am extremely happy about my place! Thanks again.

Statistics:
You needed at least 3 votes to make the chart this year
Number 1 had 12 votes
Wyatt Bray came close at number 21 with 2.5 votes (Will, voted only once on Instagram)
The compilation used clips from 43 different videos from the year 2014
The compilation used 5 different tracks

Well done to everyone on the list and to a great year of clicking!
-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

the milky oolong

Great work Rob, you really earned your place; seeing you level since knowing you on the forum and getting to know you at the EKO, I for one am very happy to have such an enthusiastic guy like you on board. May 2015 be a year full of new kendama things for you, and for everyone here!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Nice work, Rob. Thanks to anyone who voted for me.
Congrats to everyone who got votes, and to everyone else who has inspired others with their kendama derring-do!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Very nice poll and compilation. Thanks Rob for doing it.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Great edit; there were actually quite a few clips on that which I hadn't seen before.  Thanks for putting it together (and thanks to everyone who threw me a vote too :) ) !

LarsVegas

Just saw your video on facebook. Rob, that's a great job - very well done. And very inspirational to have all this top players (yes, that's you too :) ) in one "place"
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

kendamatty

Great compilation Rob, nicely put together too. And I forgot how good some of these players were!

BenPycroft24

Awesome combination of tricks compiled rob! So glad to see you so high up on the list as well. You've earned it man!
Great job to void And Donald grant as well!!

PikWik

great edit. always liked these "best of" compilations on youtube. and now theres one for KENDAMA :)