News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Andi Satya - Kendama Edit #1

Started by andi_squire, 14 January, 2013, 03:16:15

Previous topic - Next topic

andi_squire

First of all i don't have any confidence to start a new topic and show up my video because it's just me doing some very basic tricks  after 2 weeks of playing my first JKA kendama
but i remember there's so much fun when i doing all of these trick, well, i hope at least i can spread my fun to anyone who watched it
and besides that i need some advice from all of you for my improvement on my next edit

so here i am  :D ... happy clicking !! :D

Oase

nice man !!!! you just have to play !! that is all!!

The Void

Nice one dude, your enthusiasm shows through. Keep going!

A few outdoor shots too, next time?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

andi_squire

@Oase
wow thanks a lot man!!, thx for the spirit and inspiration that you make through all of your edit, i wish someday i can do some sick trick like you do hehe

@The Void
Thanks a lot man, you're my master, yeah literaly, thank you for all your video , i learning a lot how to playing kendama with the right way from your video. Yeah for the next i will take some outdoor shoot for sure  :D.. oo and i give the lighthouse and bird trick for you, thx your advice at "Help with Bird and balance in Lighthouse?" thread, yeah you right practice is my best friend and the dama need to wear in :D

The Void

Thanks, man, you're most welcome! :D
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!