News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cardiff Meet, 4th October

Started by mreasyguy, 23 September, 2014, 17:38:15

Previous topic - Next topic

mreasyguy

Hey Guys,

Me and [user]The Void[/user] are looking to have a little get together in Cardiff on either the 4th or 5th of October. It is pretty short notice for this kind of thing but wanted to ask to see who could make it and which of them days is best for people.

We have a few options in Cardiff too, we can click about the city center, there is loads of green areas around so great for not smashing up your Ken!
We could also toddle off down the Bay, it is a little walk from the center but could easy enough jump on a Bendy bus straight there.

Free to suggestions really just want to nail a date down and we can see what we can do after that!  ;D

BenPycroft24

I'm back in work tomorrow so I can check my rota for next week.
I'm definitely up for a cardiff meet though. Would be awesome to meet other clickers.
I'll reply again tomorrow when I know what I'm working.

The Void

So, Ben said
"I'm working 3-11 on Saturday and I have a break 2-4 on Sunday. Would be easier for me to meet up if it was out the bay as that's where I work.
I can either come before work on Saturday or on my double on Sunday.
Definitely want to make it though. Even if it's for an hour or so"
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Spot on void. I definitely want to make into a meet and meet other kendama players. Learn some stuff and have some fun.

The Void

Okay, this is on, Saturday 4th October.
Meet in Cardiff Bay, ~12.30pm.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Awesome. Where should we gather?

The Void

Quote from: BenPycroft24 on 28 September, 2014, 18:51:58Awesome. Where should we gather?
[user]mreasyguy[/user]? In front of the millenium armadillo?

Ash

I'm up for this, see you there. 8)
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

BenPycroft24

Sounds good to me void. Theres a small grassy area not far from there either

BenPycroft24

How many people are coming that we know of?

The Void

mreasyguy

Yeah if we meet by the tall mirrored fountain by the Metal slug then we can wander from there.

The Void

IG

The Void

Another hand up on IG, so that makes 5 of us. A 6th is considering travel options...

mreasyguy