News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama forum collaboration video 2015: Call for submissions!

Started by The Void, 24 February, 2015, 01:26:53

Previous topic - Next topic

donald grant

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

yeah yeah yeah, I am keeping that in mind :) I have already filmed something, but I want to work on it some more this weekend

BKA

Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 29 May, 2015, 13:18:08
yeah yeah yeah, I am keeping that in mind :) I have already filmed something, but I want to work on it some more this weekend
:)

cello_91

Sonicpearse

I am a bit short of inspiration at the moment so I hope my entry is ok...
looking forward to seeing the video!
Sonicpearse

mreasyguy

The Void

Cheers guys, looking a bit healthier now. Still want more!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

All right time up![nb]Two pre-arranged latecomers excepted[/nb]

A good field of submissions. The transcoding work has begun. I'm looking forward myself to seeing how it comes out... hope you are too.

The Void

Okay, if anyone is slightly late, or regretting not submitting...

Extended deadline! You have until midnight tonight (BST) to get me a clip!

The Void