News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Forum Collaboration 2017!

Started by Dimensions, 17 June, 2017, 22:15:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

@John
Enjoy this years Collaboration!

Please also watch the prize draw, because I had a lot of fun constructing this one:
(I pressed the wrong track to put in to my clips library during editing, and I just found it kinda funny, so I kept it)
Numbers: (as in the order of being labelled in the video)
1. @Dimensions
2. @mreasyguy
3. @shalafi
4. @donald grant
5. @ian
6. @Maicodama
7. @The Void
8. @KenSan
9. @rhys_goes_peace
10. @Ian F
11. @s070s
12. @kendamatty
13. Aleix
14. @Kofi
15. @John

I think the winner will know what to do... :)

http://juggling.tv/16478?pin=2017

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

shalafi

Thanks for putting the collab vid together @Dimensions some really good moves in there. High fives to everyone that sent a video (or more)

And the prize draw easily is the most original one I've seen, and a good excuse for you to juggle :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Absolutely brilliant prize draw video, Rob, great fun to watch.

I'll comment on the main vid when I've had the chance to watch it on a non-tiny screen. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Great job on the edit Rob and the format for the prize draw!

Glad I managed to get a trick in this year and all in great company too!

Good job on all who participated!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

John

Great edit this year. @rhys_goes_peace some absolutely fire combinations - can't believe how quickly you're progressing! So many great tricks, loved all the axe stuff from @mreasyguy  and @The Void, the ridiculous naughty bird from @Dimensions and the fact that there seem to be constant aeroplanes flying over @shalafi 's house. Need to watch it again and pick up all the rest. :)

shalafi

I should make a video of airplane variations with planes flying over :-)

I do live quite close to the airport, yes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

rhys_goes_peace

That edit was so good! The editing, the music - everything just came together! That spike thing at the beggining was really cool as well. I really liked:
The epic collab trick by @kendamanatty and Aliex.
@Maicodama 's epic trick.
The cleanest 1-2-3 j-stick I've ever seen by @KenSan
@donald grant 's unique tricks.
That spike thing at the beggining was really cool as well.
The wood pile was such an awesome place for an awesome for that tap-spinny trick by @The Void .
And that spacewalk to naughty bird by @Dimensions was okay I guess.

(Joking - it was insane!)
Quote from: John on 18 June, 2017, 10:00:47
Great edit this year. @rhys_goes_peace some absolutely fire combinations - can't believe how quickly you're progressing!
Thanks, @John !
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

KenSan

Thanks @rhys_goes_peace . I'd like to be more consistent with the trips' though!

Very envious of your flow. I don't move quick enough or think fast enough to get any sort of smoothness to mine. I should try and work on something I suppose.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

donald grant

That was great!  I agree, some excellent "level-upping" from @rhys_goes_peace and I really enjoyed all the axe variations this year.

Congrats to all involved, and well done @Dimensions for nailing it all together.

The Void

Just watched it again, fullscreen. That was a lot of fun, and great to see everyone coming together to mash up their individual styles into one video.

John and Adam's stall combos, Donald's Tensions, Maico and Kofi's kitchen tech, Rhys' speed jams, Eelco's fishtails, Stuart's 1-2-3, Raul's Europes, Matt's joyous leap, Rob's shocked face, and of course the kneeless Ians: All great stuff, well done everyone, and especially Rob for putting it all together.

(The thumbnail image on the prize draw vid was a bit of a spoiler though. ;-) [Edit: I just used my JTV superpowers to change the thumbnail.] )
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

The prize has been sent to the winner today.

The Void

shalafi

I rewatched the video a few times and I wanted to do some highlifghts :)

@kendamatty passing over the river is the funniest moment of the video
@donald grant String magic and the hanging arm bounce trick were very unique, loved them
@rhys_goes_peace what a progression, quite some flow in there. Keep clicking!
@mreasyguy that stilts reverse turn to axe was really jaw dropping. The axe barrel roll looks really nice.
@Maicodama & @Kofi great tricks guys, but... filming in the kitchen!? You have no shame. Outdoors, go outdoors!
@s070s nice fishtails, and nice collection of different size kendamas.
@The Void always choosing the best filming locations :-D

And obviously @Dimensions landing crazy tricks, but special thanks for putting it together!