News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Cheers Matt, I look forward to seeing it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Quote from: kendamatty on 22 August, 2018, 19:51:40
Nice work Void! My knuckles/back of hand tricks never seem to work, I don't have the bone structure for them...

today I hit a trick I've never done before involving wing walkers, but a missed spike means it won't see the light of day just yet... back to the film grind!
So that'd be this then, would it, @kendamatty ?

Wowwee zowie, man! Amazing. 😯
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Inspired by Matt, tonight I tried some Wingwalker>Earth Turn Wingwalkers.
Nope! :-) 1 was close to being close, so maybe I won't give up....

The Void

The Void

Today I idly rewatched an old video on JTV, to find someone had already done a trick I have on my "to film" list. 8 years ago. Who...? It's That Man Again, @kendamatty!
#TwistySlipGrip

The Void

Small filming session today - bit humid - but I got some tricks on film.

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

Yesterday, I graded Ben, had a slow chilled play in a few city spots, and met up with @Cand1ez for a coffee and chat. Today I filmed a quick garden trick that'll go on IG soonish.

donald grant

No idea why I even tried it, but this morning I got faster than J-whip.  A bit more practice and I got it with legs straight, which looks even stranger.....!

The Void

Is it Fun With Faster Than month, Donald? Nice.

Here's a quick Backhand Banking combo.

The Void

The Void

Last one from that session... A quick transition that's new to me, but no doubt done by dozens of others long ago. :-)

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.