News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

#ALXSTRAVELS - THE HUGE TRAVEL EDIT!

Started by myhotcaffeine, 14 September, 2015, 18:43:02

Previous topic - Next topic

myhotcaffeine

@The Void and @Dimensions have parts in this.

From April to September this year I had the fortune to visit Tokyo, different states in America, London, Paris, and Scotland before coming back to Singapore. A huge thanks to GLOKEN, Sweets Kendamas, KROM Kendama, and Kendama USA for making this an amazing year in kendama for me. I got to meet up with other players outside of Singapore, meet my homies from the Kizuna Squad, and get to jam with so many big names and visit companies in the world of Kendama. I feel extremely humbled by the whole experience. Without this community, this edit wouldn't have been possible. A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who hosted me and let me crash at their place, drove me around, helped me out, and came to meet up with me. Looking back, it's truly surreal that it's all happened in a short span of a few months but I know that this won't be the last of my journey.

Kev

Wow! This is an excellent and entertaining video from what must have been an excellent and entertaining trip.

I really like how you've put this together. Some excellent skills on display from all over the world, not least from you.

Will be watching this again soon.

Thanks for sharing.

8)

The Void

Damn, can't watch until I'm back home....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

The Void

Finally got to watch it.
Lots of fun, great to see a whole bunch of players from all over the world, including some lesser-known faces, all having fun & sharing their kendama love together.
Nice work, @myhotcaffeine ! :-D
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jokbert

Very nice! I really enjoy longer edits like this! Travelling across the world for kendama is really something :)