News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[UK] Bristol Jam, Sat 14th March, from 1pm Castle Park

Started by The Void, 10 March, 2015, 14:31:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Sorry, this is short notice... Anyone up for a jam on Saturday in Bristol? Just checked the weather, and it seems tolerable. If 2 people reply "yes", then it's on! No competitions, just an afterrnoon's hanging out, trick swapping, and general clicking.

Castle Park has a car park opposite, and is a 10 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.

So, any takers? <-- Enough takers! More welcome...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cand1ez

I'm working. But I can make it for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenBenVx

Ill try and make it. all depends on the money situation, but ill let you know.

BenPycroft24

I'm working a double on Saturday otherwise I'd love to come.

kayadama

Myself and another beginner could come along for a hour or two

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Will T

The Void

Okay, it's on!

1pm, Castle Park, roughly where the pin on the map is.
That gives us about 4 hours of daylight to hang out, and for people to drop in and out as their schedules allow.

Bring a kendama or two!

kayadama

Dimensions

I'm a definite too!
And bring your Royal Kendama(s)!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

The Void

The forecast's turned a bit towards the colder and breezier side. Bring an extra jumper and some gloves!

kayadama

Me and Lee had a great time at the jam today, we learnt a bunch of tricks and was really surprised we both did earth turn orbit. Was rather cold and could hardly feel my hands by the end but it was amazing to see others doing kendama in person, not to mention the high level of tricks. Thanks to all for being so welcoming and to Void for teaching us techniques and tricks. Looking forward to the next meet up. Cheers