News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Proto Plush Play - Royal Kendama

Started by The Void, 17 July, 2017, 08:51:14

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

http://juggling.tv/16498 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
Coming soon!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

rhys_goes_peace

Looks super nice! What makes it different from the other Royals, is it the paint? What sort of price will it be set at? (If it's meant to be kept secret until the release, you don't have to answer  ;) )
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Thanks. Durable tactile paint, with colourways. Can't confirm the price, but I know it'll be somewhere between "reasonable" and "great".
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Nice little edit chaps!

I remember Rob was using a prototype at BKO and if its a variation on that paint it should be a winner!

Looking forward to some funky colourways too!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

shalafi

Nice tricks! Love seeing Matt back into some edits :)

Given that the paint is meant to be "tacky" the choice of tricks is excellent.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

John

If this paint is anything like the one I had a brief play with in Leicester, it is honestly going to be great. Surprised me just how nice it was. Looking forward to the line. :)

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 17 July, 2017, 17:06:03
Thanks. Durable tactile paint, with colourways. Can't confirm the price, but I know it'll be somewhere between "reasonable" and "great".
Closer to "great"...

rhys_goes_peace

I'm so excited for these!  ;D You don't get many kendamas sold in the UK, so these will be great!
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

KenSan

shalafi

I saw that there are a few early ones to be sold at the EKO. I won't be there, but I want to try one as soon as they are available :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

johndmc

Do you know when the full release will be yet?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

The Void

Not exactly, but late August is a good bet.

johndmc

OK cool, I'll look to get one after I get my enjyu
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

KenSan

Quote from: johndmc on 24 July, 2017, 10:04:06
OK cool, I'll look to get one after I get my enjyu

Yes Enjyu! I wonder when Yoko @Craftybuddy will have any more info on them?