News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Crowns!

Started by The Void, 18 April, 2018, 16:40:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Giveaway comp from Royal Kendama. Enter here, or on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
#RoyalCrowns500 #RoyalKendama
See attached pic for rules.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Bump. 1 week left. Your chances are high right now.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I've made one mod, but since entries are limited to one per person, I was thinking on making a better one...

Maybe I should just post that one :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Ok here it goes #RoyalCrowns500 #RoyalKendama

The Void

A well-loved RK there, for sure. Entered, thanks!

Unichuck1

Blue and yellow love the colors

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapa

The Void

The Void

The Void

Oh b*******!
@Unichuck1 I just realised I left you out of the draw. What a pillock I am. Sorry. I will give you a chance of *also* winning when I see you on Saturday. Okay?

shalafi

and you still used a d6 for 5 entries... :)

Thanks for this contest!

The Void