News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

rhys_goes_peace

Agggh. Tried this trick, but my phone ran out of battery. I'll try again tommorow (if someone hasn't already done it).
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Agh, it's really annoying when that happens. Oh well, try again!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Yo, paging @kendamatty .
Fancy coming out of hibernation? ;)

Or anyone else?

Quote from: The Void on 22 March, 2017, 22:03:12
Okay, but I may refilm it anyway. :-P Yes, Jakub, there'll be another compilation after we pass #175

Okay, next...

166. [from Palm-Trapped Lighthouse > Unwind, and 2-Turn Aeroplane

So:
- Keeping the Lighthouse trapped, swap the hand positions by rotating your arms. You are now still in a Palm-Trapped Lighthouse, but it's upside down.
- Release into a 2-Turn Aeroplane

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- Your trick set may end on an active ballance (i.e Candle Balance) but you can use an active ballance in a transition of a trick/set
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait, not Square.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

Hey there everyone! Long time ago. Hope youbare all good!

@The Void void is this any good or did i do something wrong?

The Void

Cliffdama

Next trick is.

1,5 turn aeroplane - trapeze catch

So from the position that you hold the tama with the ken in it.
Trow a 1.5 turn airplane/aeroplane
Grab the string and catch the ken in trapeze

Like in the first part of this combo. Good luck!

jakub.zahumensky

s070s

can i have a go with this one>??
i tought i have to wait one more round.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: s070s on 08 August, 2017, 10:17:09
can i have a go with this one>??
i tought i have to wait one more round.

I think you will have to wait one more round :-(

But I believe @kendamatty @Dimensions @Maicodama @fiddletriks @BenPycroft24 @DanieLambert @shalafi and @mreasyguy are all eligible, to name a few :)

s070s

we should just copie the whole forum members list in here !
come'on peeps !! endless is really fun !!!!!!!!!!

Matt Goody

so the next trick to lace is 1.5 trade to trapeze?... i'm on it!
Instagram
@g00dr0

BKA

@Matt Goody Yep. Roundup post:

Next...

167. [from loaded tama grip] > 1.5 Turn Trapeze

So from the position that you hold the tama with the ken in it:
- Throw a 1.5 turn airplane/aeroplane
- Grab the string and catch the ken in trapeze
(See the first part of Cliff's clip in http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1022.msg28743.html#msg28743 earlier post.)

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Anyone can enter. Just join this forum!
Trick Rules
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama. (16cm ken, 60mm ball)
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- Your trick set may end on an active ballance (i.e Candle Balance) but you can use an active ballance in a transition of a trick/set
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait, not Square.

There is a prize of a Trojka 3 kendama for one random participant between tricks 151-175.
Currently in the draw: KenSan Jnr, The Void, the milky oolong, KenSan, s070s, Dimensions, Jakub, Ben Pycroft, fiddletriks, shalafi, John, Cliffdama.

s070s, jakub.zahumensky , John, The Void, Cliffdama must sit out this round.

Matt Goody

ok the trick has been filmed...how do you upload with a 500kb limit??
Instagram
@g00dr0

BKA

Hey @Matt Goody , upload the vid to your usual video hosting: Youtube, JTV, Vimeo, Instagram*, wherever, then post a link to it here.

*Remember to post it in Landscape, not Square, if using IG, so it fits in the compilation vid nicely.