News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

London meet, July?

Started by The Void, 30 May, 2015, 22:05:00

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I'm making this a post, before it drops out of the chatroom.

" @myhotcaffeine  [30|May 07:35 PM]:   Hey guys! My name is Alexis Lee and I'm a player from Singapore. I'm going to be in London in July and I'd like to meet some of you around the area if it's possible. I was in the US previously and I've been working on a huge travel edit of people I have met on my journey, and I'd like members of community to be part of it as well. If any of you are around the area please let me know (maybe via email or Facebook) and we can work something out? :)"

Any Londoners (or nearby-ers) up for a Jam with Alexis? If a date gets set, I'll try and make it along, if I'm free. (It'd be nice to meet you when I'm not jetlagged, Alexis! :) )
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

myhotcaffeine

Thanks Mr. Void! I really hope the meetup gets going. It'll be nice to see you again and I totally understand the whole jetlag thing.. I just got home a couple days back and there's an event today and I'm just perpetually tired.  :-X

Dimensions

@SamB

Ill be down, I'm not too far away.
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

Heorot

I'd definitely be up for that! My July is quite busy so hopefully I'll be around for it. Permission to bring other circus-y toys?  :D

The Void

He he, I'm sure no-one would object. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

myhotcaffeine

Quote from: Heorot on 31 May, 2015, 14:10:03
I'd definitely be up for that! My July is quite busy so hopefully I'll be around for it. Permission to bring other circus-y toys?  :D

Bring it! I'll film it all! :)

I just checked my schedule and the best days for me are Fridays I think... Is everyone ok with that? Are any of you working etc? If you are I'll try to push for a weekend and the only open weekend day for me is the 19th.

Dimensions

I can't do that Friday 17 but any past are fine
19 sounds good, but can't confirm. Waiting on somthing, so I'll get back to you.

myhotcaffeine

Quote from: Dimensions on 31 May, 2015, 20:02:47
I can't do that Friday 17 but any past are fine
19 sounds good, but can't confirm. Waiting on somthing, so I'll get back to you.

I can do the 5th as well. :)

Dimensions

5 of July?
Sorry, wouldn't make that

The Void

I could do 10/17 Fridays or 19th. Later than that may clash with other stuff for me.

myhotcaffeine

So far 19th seems to be the better day! How about the rest of the people? :)

Heorot

I can do every Friday in July apart from the 31st!  ;D & yaay for letting me bring other kit ^-^

myhotcaffeine

Yay! Alright, right now it's either going to be 17th or 19th :) Anyone else wanna come? :D

BenBenVx

100% up for this. Let me know the dates =]=]