News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Winter kendama battle for Prague

Started by jakub.zahumensky, 21 January, 2016, 16:39:38

Previous topic - Next topic

jakub.zahumensky

Hey everyone :) I am organizing yet another competition in Prague on February 20. if anyone happens to be around, come and join!
You can find all the info here: www.facebook.com/events/666109626824792/
and first one to shout can stay at my place for the weekend if they come from abroad :) Or out of town...

The Void

I'll be at the Bath Jam that day, but good luck and have fun!

And congratulations on your 100th forum post. ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Well, some time has past since I informed you about the event and if you need some motivation, here is the list of sponsors:
Kendama Praha, Yoyo Store (Prague), Kendama.cz, Trojka Kendama, ZOOT kendamas, Royal Kendama, GLOKEN, Ken Unite and possibly Kendama USA. Powered by kendama love and with big support from the BKA.

Also attending the event is Joris Schweppe from Kendama USA Tribe team and I'm sure he'll put on some dope freestyle exhibition! So yeah, just BE THERE! ;)

BKA

BKA

Didn't you know, Twitter is faster than an earthquake! :)

The Void

Nice to see a good turnout, and everyone enjoying themselves. Congrats, @BubenikJan !
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

So so fresh, guys! Hope to make it over to you in the spring. Thanks for the effort of covering the event :)
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

BubenikJan

Quote from: The Void on 24 February, 2016, 12:21:24
Nice to see a good turnout, and everyone enjoying themselves. Congrats, @BubenikJan !

Thank you Void :)

jakub.zahumensky

EDIT from @joris.schweppe and Freek Kattenberg of KEN Unite (one of our sponsors). Great vibes, YO!