News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[UK] Cardiff Jam, March 13th

Started by BKA, 06 March, 2016, 12:05:27

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Sunday!
Jam, play, filming, practice, gradings... whatever you want - as long as it's fun!
Meet outside Cardiff Central train station, 12:30-13:30, then we'll head off to somewhere more scenic.

? @nemo @mreasyguy @BenPycroft24 @SamSpry1993 @over_the_valleys @Will T @Rich @Dimensions @Maicodama @Kofi @MisterJumpshoe @kaia @charlieforsyth @Ash ?

kayadama

Will see if i can pull Lee away from his job for a day an drive over

The Void

Ha, just bought my train ticket, otherwise I'd've tried to blag a lift with you. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fiddletriks

*welsh thistle*

Kofi

Cant make this one unfortunately :(
<3

mreasyguy

Sorry for the late reply, been away this weekend.

But I will be there!

MisterJumpshoe

I wish I could, but I have to save for Canada!
Music Has the Right to Children

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Quote from: Dimensions on 12 March, 2016, 17:35:35I think I'm going to be there!
Oh no, @nemo @mreasyguy , we're gonna get schooled again! ;)

Good stuff, Rob!  ;D

The Void

The Void

fiddletriks

On my way! Getting a train so I'll be like 20 mins or something

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

fiddletriks

Still at castle park spot?

*welsh thistle*

The Void

Quote from: nemo on 13 March, 2016, 15:01:45
Still at castle park spot?

Nah, we're in the train station. ;)