News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

KCC 20 "One to Ten (Squared)"

Started by BKA, 10 February, 2013, 08:39:37

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

No wonder you were struggling! That's Gunslinger Spike. (Under the formula "manoeuvre - ending".)

And... yeah... it's like you've never read our books.  :P

Anyway, good luck on the challenge!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jafish41

Wait do the gunslinger with our eyes closed do we execute the gunslinger the way Void did in the link?

BKA

Free hand covering the eyes.
Hmmm... Probably best if we say you should face the camera for this trick.

Cliffdama

Haha can't even do a ufo once :p. Way to hard for me. Maybe in a year or 2 i can do it! (Playing for 1,5week now)

The Void

I had a go at this today. Messed up in the spacewalks, and in a few of the later tricks too, but it did feel like it was doable. Well, good luck everyone.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jafish41

No my question is do we do the gunslinger like Void did or how Matt did in his tutorial.?

BKA

Like Void did, and also as was shown in the video linked to for Gunslinger in the original post.
You're really not good with footnotes, are you?  ;)

3.    #6 [noembed]
http://juggling.tv/4700 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download[/noembed]
BKO 2011 Beginners Tricklist - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

jafish41

Okay so it has to stay on the spike. Correct?

BKA

Yes. And don't touch the ball with your fingers during the catch.

LarsVegas

#1 (1x Dead Drop) and #9 (9x Spike) went well, but the in-betweens ...
Anyway, today I mastered Spacewalk for the first time. Yet the spike got really damaged by trying Dead Drop a few times too often. I know about white glue but never considered it necessary - that is, until now. Looks like I have to give up my trusted 1st real Kendama that went along with me around half of the world for the last 18 months.  :'(
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

BKA

Maybe it's not too late to save the tip. Try to reshape it by gently levering the edge of the ball hole around it. Then use superglue to reharden it. http://www.kendama.co.uk/setup.html

BKA

Only 3 days left to get it done, folks!

BKA

30 day deadline passed. KCC is closed for prizes. Remains open as a purely personal challenge.

The Void

Cliffdama

Wow, didnt work out for all te tricks but looked great. Learned something new about swing in and "bat" from your video. Thanks!