News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Re-introducing The Pill

Started by AlexSmith, 07 December, 2012, 17:56:56

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexSmith

Hey all,

Today is a big day over at Terra Kendama, as we've announced a new option for the Pill! We've been working hard for quite some time to get a factory-made model available so that we'll be able to keep up with the demand. We're super excited about this, please take a moment to check it out!

More info here!

bonzatron

Super stoked on this nice work guys

SamB

So awesome. Did you get the patent through? How much will they be?
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

AlexSmith

Patents have been applied for, now we play the waiting game and enjoy patent pending status for a little bit. So far so good!

Price range will be pretty much comparable to your average competition model kendama. We're still figuring out the specifics with shipping and whatnot, but there should be another post with more specifics sometime soon.

Oase

woooooww that is a big diffrence...nice Terra !!!    can wait !!!

WTP

I managed to get my hands on a pill not too long ago, but these looks quite a bit nicer! I might have to swoop one when they drop.

AlexSmith

We've just released the pre-order for these today. If everything runs according to plan they should be ready to ship in about one week!
Take a peek here!

Toby

SRC 2011 Moshi Kame Champion

primechicken

Good work Alex and the Terra crew! Now more people can understand what a fun toy this is! Really digging the option for different woods as well.

RodDama

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

shalafi

awesome, I need one of those. No pill in red?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

AlexSmith

Quote from: shalafi on 22 December, 2012, 23:09:06
We'll have more colours within a couple months, including a red, green and a yellow sort of colour (plus more blue).

bonzatron

Do you think you guys will ever make a factory made horse pill? Or am I just gunna have to get lucky

shalafi

Quote from: AlexSmith on 23 December, 2012, 05:44:47
Quote from: shalafi on 22 December, 2012, 23:09:06
We'll have more colours within a couple months, including a red, green and a yellow sort of colour (plus more blue).
I'll wait for the red then :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

HansNickmans

Today I came across this site via the Kengarden:
http://kendamafactory.com.tw/modules/ck2_cart/commodity.php?commodity_sn=36

They have pills listed with their products. Are they the factory that produces them? Or are they offering their own pills?

Kendama Belgium!