News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

World Kendama Championship, Japan, July 15th

Started by BKA, 06 April, 2012, 14:52:38

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

http://www.facebook.com/events/355635541141037/

1st-3rd Dan trick list

4th-6th Dan Trick list:

Good luck to Void and Alex!

The Void

Really excited to be going to this. Big thanks to David at Sunrise for helping to make this possible for me.

Lots of new tricks to practise between now and then. And a dilemma: What if I manage to pass 4th Dan, while I'm there? I'll have to step up a division. #gettingaheadofmyself  8)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Quote from: BKA on 06 April, 2012, 14:52:38Good luck to Void and Alex!
...and to Nicholas and Tyler! And to anyone else who will have to battle the Japanese masters on their home soil.

RodDama

Must you be a Dan to compete??  I will actually be in japan at this time anyway!!  And it would be alot of fun!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

The Void

There are other categories, not just Dan - check the Facebook page.
And fun is guaranteed, for sure!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SamB

Well Jealous. Next year maybe... Best of luck guys. I look forwards to the photos and videos!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

KendaMushroom

Oh yes it's gonna bloody rock!! that's some spicy tricks, love it!

BKA

The 1-3 Dan and 4+ Dan videos are back up, at new URLs (See first post).

The Void

KendaMushroom

I loved the part with the succesful 2 turn airplane !!! haha epic

Void apparently, you are allowed to challenge your dan, so if you dont pass the 4th dan before the comp you can still enter 4th and above. I'm hoping i can pass anything before so that even in 1st I can challenge myself to 4th and above. :)

The Void

Challenge your Dan? Hmmm interesting. Now I have to work out which set of tricks I prefer. :-)

KendaMushroom

I prefere 4th and over, a part from the center cup scoop...impossible! haha

The Void

Craftybuddy

I am translating right at this minute the agenda and introduction of this Championship into English, so I will email you later, Void.

Yoko x  ;)

The Void

Just about finished packing, then it's time for my last practice session before flying out. Woo! I will try to use this thread as a blog for my travels. I'm not sure how much wifi access I'll have, so maybe keep an eye on my Twitter too.
(<---- Link's over there)

VERY excited. :)