News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Well, here goes my first successful run at 2nd Dan of this year.

Got a few on the 10th attempt, but happy to have a pass.

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Today I had a much more solid run. Feeling confident now :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

The Void

There was just enough sun in the garden today for a brief run-through of the IKO lists. It was still cold though, so that was it! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Had a quick click in the garden again today. Bright, but cold.
Also found this old clip from last summer. I was going for multiple-turn in, but just got a high single. So it goes.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Today I recorded a few tricks for the European Cup. Hope they like them. :)

The Void

Today I remembered I had some unused submissions to the 2017 EKO Cup. Wonder whether to compile them or IG them....

The Void

Today I prepped some stuff for Bude, and did an IKO run.

The Void

Bright but cold outside today, so I had a quick 10 minute session, then in again.

The Void

I had a go at EC177 last night. Surprisingly tricky. IKO run today - reasonable.

s070s

today i landed  ...

A TRICK for the Collabaration Video 2018
http://kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3155.0

EVERYBODY SHOULD DO THAT !!!!  8)

The Void

Today I ran a Kyu tricks beginners workshop at the BJC. 7 people, they all learned something and progressed. Everyone got an Aeroplane! :)

The Void

Couple of games of sunny-but-breezy KEN with Ian today. Good warmup for tomorrow's jam.

The Void

I was having a perfect run of the IKO list today, until I fluffed up Moon Base Delta.

The Void

Today I filmed a "banker" for the collab. Will try to get something nicer by the deadline.