News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Consistency Challenge 14- 'Merica.

Started by MattDeCoteau, 29 July, 2012, 18:25:31

Previous topic - Next topic

MattDeCoteau

Alrighty everybody here it is! I took me a while to get a ladder I was happy with. I felt like they were way too hard or just too easy. So I tried to create a balanced ladder for everybody to try out so speed will be another factor to winning this challenge. Hopefully this ladder is a fun challenge but not too challenging.

1. Around the USA
2. Around the USA with Reverse Earth flips
3. Around the USA with Sideways Earth flips
4. Around the USA Sara Grip

The winner of this challenge will receive fresh goodies from Kendama USA :)

BKA

Crikey!

"Simple" but "tough"! A nice consistency challenge, of a good level, but possible for all. Well set, sir! And good luck, everyone!

KendaMushroom

ouh nice, i hate sara grip around the worlds...(where do i put my support fingers?) anyway lets give it a go!

Thorny

Thorny

There we go.

MattDeCoteau

Looks like we have a winner :)

James, I suppose just send me your info on Facebook?

SamB

Ah nuts. Too late. I liked the look of this one though.
Good work Thorny!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

MattDeCoteau

Yes another excellent performance by James   :D

He's quick and talented, can't wait to try the next ladder.

The Void

I thought I'd give it a (late) go anyway.
10 minutes later and I hadn't even got ATUSA. Man, Poland killed my legs.... but it was worth it. :-)

Well clicked, Thorny!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Oase

well that was fast...the post and the answer :))) just reading and scrolling down..for the replay :((( good one Thorny !!