News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Premium ozora or max nor cross sweets pro model

Started by J.o.e, 31 August, 2014, 03:00:48

Previous topic - Next topic

J.o.e

Deciding between ozora premium or max nor cross sweets pro model

PikWik

the premium ozora is what i would get first. and i would get the white premium. the gold premiums are super sticky but mine chips kind of fast.
my white premium has been played and its got a few chips near the hole but nothing like the gold ozora. my gold premium is literally chipping everytime i play it :(

sweets definitely has some great paint that does not chip like my gold ozora. BUT, sweets has some of the most hit-or-miss weights to their kendamas. its a crap shoot as to what weights youll get and 90% of the ones ive played have been wildly out of balance. however, you could get lucky and get a perfectly balanced dama from sweets. its rare.

on the flip-side, every single ozora ive ever played has been exceptionally weighted and to the strictest standards. kind of disappointing with the gold premiums paint but the construction and craftsmanship of the wood is second to none. the white premiums SLAY.

emagdnim

My gold is the bees knees, the paint gets less stickyer when playing it and thats more than fine.
Did not like it at first because it was too sticky, now it feels like a broken in yellow ozora.
Mine dont chip at all, couple of dents but thats it.

At the other hand, sweets makes some fine dama's.

Personaly I would go for the Ozora and later on buy a sweets ;)