News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama World Cup 2016 - Hatsukaichi

Started by BKA, 28 April, 2016, 13:33:57

Previous topic - Next topic

KenSan

Thats great to here Rob @Dimensions .

I hadn't realised that the Kendama festival and the World cup were so perfectly aligned. Its almost as if it were planed!

Will you be rockin' the Natty Royal at both events or is there something special in the works from Royal Kendama?
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Dimensions

Currentlly an OG Ozora for WKO and a good ol' Natty for the KWC, have to avoid destroying it in the mean time
@KenSan
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

KenSan

Oh yes forgot you'll need the JKA seal for the WKO.

As they in Japan "Ganbatte"

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Livestream channel:

Starts at Noon Japan time on Satuday. (= 0300BST, I think).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

The Void

I haven't even spotted Rob in any photos or clips so far. You okay, @Dimensions ?

The Void

Ah, soooooooooo close! Bad luck, mate. Well, I guess you get a stress-free day tomorrow.

Jak

Unlucky Rob, but well done on getting so far!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

The Void

shalafi

HansNickmans

I saw one competitor's run on the livestream when I had some time in the morning, turned out it was Bryson Lee :)
I get the idea that there are a lot more Japanese players adapting to this style of competition, I wonder what the future brings :)

Now to wait for all the footage...
Kendama Belgium!