News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2016 - Come and join

Started by shalafi, 18 January, 2016, 22:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Closer, but not enough yet, the first antispin and the last isolation have too much pushing, the last one has moved from a spacewalk to a mini-spacewalk, but not to an isolation. In the first one you still need to reach for it.
The exits from the swirls are ok now, and the 2nd antispin is in the limit, but limit is ok.

@talincrow Still Rejected
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kofi

No blood in my index finger now, thanks @shalafi !
<3

Jak

'Apparently' I'm quite boring in my videos (according to my partner) so I tried to liven this one up. Lol.

Am I anywhere near doing the trick as you asked? Found the trick (as I do it) quite easy but struggled with my understanding of the whole 'isolation' thing and really should have studied your example a bit more. Hopefully I'm close.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

jakub.zahumensky

@Jak - I still don't quite understand either, but don't tell Raúl :D I'd say you got it right.. but then again, I'm not the big scary judge in here ;)
And I guess the combo now officially goes on to "miss the jumping stick after you say the keyword" :D

Jak

Haha. I always go for some kind of trick afterwards, problem is it happens without me thinking so I always miss!

shalafi

@Kofi 1st and 2nd are in the limit (particularly 1st), but 3rd isolation is pretty good and you almost missed the aeroplane, but all in all it is good, I like the speed of the swirls, smooth, not too fast. Accepted!
@Jak The 1st one is really nicely done. Also good. Accepted.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: Jak on 01 March, 2016, 21:28:12
Haha. I always go for some kind of trick afterwards, problem is it happens without me thinking so I always miss!

Well, I missed it as well.. as did @Kofi - but at least we tried, right? ;)

Kofi

Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 01 March, 2016, 21:35:16
Quote from: Jak on 01 March, 2016, 21:28:12

Well, I missed it as well.. as did @Kofi - but at least we tried, right? ;)
Its the thought that counts @jakub.zahumensky
<3

shalafi

I'm really tempted to add a last step to some trick saying "missing jumping stick" so hitting it will be a rejection :-P

Jak

I'm up for that! Haha

jakub.zahumensky

Me too :D Let's see how many people mess up by hitting it by accident...
@Kofi exactly :)

talincrow

This is my last attempt to get this. The ending wasn't as clean as I was hoping for but I used all the time I had left for this. Hopefully this round clears!

oesterzilla

mahlzeit!
here's another thing. this should be ok

shalafi

@talincrow the first one is good, but the second and the third are too far away from what they should be. You can be proud of your progress with the trick, but I'm sorry it's still a rejection.
@oesterzilla everything is really smooth except the last step where the tama moves too much (try releasing earlier) sorry, still rejected, still 10 hours to try :-)

oesterzilla

@shalafi  so it shouldnt come up to the height of my head or what? still trying to figure out what things you're looking for....