News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The mashup has landed!

Started by Harrydh3, 18 October, 2011, 10:57:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrydh3

We will be making a 2012 mashup.

taking submissions from now onwards.

Thanks for you help and patience guys! :)

Harry

The Void

Matt, you get insaner by the day - Around The Wingwalker and multi Moon Somersaults! Loved Donald's Tornado Lighthouse too.
Thanks for making it all happen, Harry.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BatDancer

Excellent stuff! Hat's off to Harry for sorting it out!

shalafi

I am disappointed, not by the video itself, which is very good, but in they way it has been managed.

My submission was not on the level of the rest of the people here, I understand that. If that is the reason it is not in I have no problem with that, just be honest and say it like that.

What I don't think is serious is to have a submission laying there for almost 2 months, announcing that you have a cut but want a second one and the day before the release drop a message that you can not download my video.

This implies you had a first version without even bothering to download all the submissions you had.

Then my deadline was of 24 hours to fix it, so I went to my link and it worked, as I stated on the post, being a problem in the other side, which I don't understand, AFAIK megaupload does not have restrictions on low speed connections.

Seriously disappointed
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

No credit for Arron? :(
And yeah, I agree with shalafi - if you're going to have a "quality control" over which clips are included, you should probably say so at the outset.

Some really good stuff in there though!

#kendama #forum #collaboration #2011