News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bath Upchuck, Feb 21st [UK]

Started by The Void, 05 January, 2015, 17:15:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I'll be at Bath Upchuck again this year.
If anyone wants to hang out, play kendama, K.E.N., film a trick or two, take a grading, or just chill out... see you there!

http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=3788
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

It's llikely I'll be attending the BUC again, really enjoyed it last year.
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

mreasyguy

I'll be there boyos! I'll see you there  8)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cand1ez

I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Void

I'll be there from 11.30-12.00ish.

The Void

The Void

Good fun with Rob and Adam (and Alfie) today. Andy couldn't make it 'cuz something came up, I hear. Don't know what happened to Ash....
I'll have a little video up in a few days. Actually 2 videos....

I autographed 3 Royal boxes today. And only 2 of them were my friends taking the p***! ;)

mreasyguy

Was a good day with The Void and Rob even if i did get my butt handed to me in K.E.N over and over! Did manage to get a few new tricks down so it's all good!  8)