News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 14 December, 2016, 14:34:31
Thanks guys. Here's another:

If you haven't seen the last part before, search the forum for Gyroscope for a better view.
Nice! I recall the toothbrush was the one for 2016. What's going to be the celebration for 2017?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

I may have flogged that horse enough. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Nicely done Mr @The Void .

I have recently gotten better at inward lunars and even landed an inward loon flip a couple of days back. And it was on a regular ozora too not a SlayDawwwwwwwwg! 8)

Once Ive got rid of this damn cold I will attempt to get it on film for posterity ;D
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Well done, KenSan.
Today I tried a DeadCopter. It's hard.

rhys_goes_peace

Today I landed funhouse>candle>kenflip-to-big-cup>spike  ;)
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Well done Rhys.

Yo @Dimensions , nice to see this tension combo after you telling me about it at our last jam. Smooth!

The Void

Here are 3 from me to see off the devil of 2016.

2-Turn Palmhouse > In
Dead Body > Lunar > Stilt > In
Stab > Snapback Spike (Horizontal Yank Spike)

The Void

Today I got quite a neat trick on camera at the juggling club. Only to discover the camera had stopped. So I did it again, and the camera stopped again. Very annoying. I managed to get it a third time, finally, this time with camera co-operation. Got a juggle trick too.
I'll put them in my next compilation video, which is probably due soon...

Jedi_man

Just now, I thought 'I never got a 1-turn lunar, Imma try it' (I've tried before) and gave it a shot.
I pulled up and the ken was spinning a little wildly so I thought it'd never land, but SMACK! It lands on the tama CLEANER than clean, no slip, first try. I stared in awe for a good 10 seconds and finished with an in.
Homegrowns really do have magical powers  :o

^^I like the 2-turn palmhouse

The Void

Cheers, Jedi. And, bam!, nice one. First-timers are always a great feeling. I often find myself just laughing at "how unlikely that was". :-) I think I'm at a similar level as you with 1T-Lunars. Not tried them much, but might have got one or two, can't really remember, but that's it, tops. Maybe after this coffee....
Well done, mate!

The Void

I expect this has probably been done before, but it's new to me.
Small Bird > Fast Hand Fast Hand Spike (?)

The Void

I had a quick bash a a couple of records this afternoon: one of my own, and one of someone else's.

No luck. Oh well, it was a bit of exercise....

The Void

cello_91

Quote from: The Void on 22 January, 2017, 15:06:51
I like this cool double-eiffelish thing from @cello_91 :

I was fooling around with absolutly stupid ways of grabbing string
until I would finde something interessting.. :D This was it :)