News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Twice in 4 days? That's almost a habit. ;-) Well done! (But for, of course, Earth Turns.)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 05 January, 2022, 17:11:23
Twice in 4 days? That's almost a habit. ;-) Well done! (But for, of course, Earth Turns.)
Let's see if I can make it into a habit again :-D
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

This is the last trick I have in the bag from when the weather was good enough to play. I may stretch these old bones again when spring springs into action.
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1488911640603078656
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I've been playing on and off this year. At least I am doing "somthing"

Anyway, today it's been 12 years since I got my first kendama (not the first time I played with one, that's a couple of years earlier)

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

One I've been trying for a while. Eventually got it twice in two days. Here's the sunnier version:
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1580898972499324928

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void

The Void