News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

KCC 20 "One to Ten (Squared)"

Started by BKA, 10 February, 2013, 08:39:37

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I had another go at this tonight.... And I did it!... Almost. ;) I missed the 8th Aeroplane, but did the rest. So close! Fortunately (?) I wasn't filming....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Got this tonight.
Kendama Consistency Challenge #20 - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
A bit late, and I win.... Nothing! Nice to have cracked it though.

Dimensions

Nice one void!
Turns out to crack anything all you need is some festive music, a cup of tea and a nice radiator to keep your fingers warm!

Well done! I genuinely believe that this was the hardest KCC yet (with 19 & 4 close by!)

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Thanks D.
I'm not sure it was so high up the difficulty list, though. I think #8, #12, #13, #16, #17, #18 and #22 all beat it too for toughness, as well as 19 and 4. But then, different things are harder for different people, so maybe you're "right" after all. :)

the milky oolong

Well done, Void. Tried this today for a bit. Hideous first two tricks, levels out after that, then it really is consistency with the Aeroplanes and Swing-ins and Spikes. I'm amazed that so many people find (blind mice) Gunslinger all that more difficult than looking (key word here is more, guys): I feel that looking is almost redundant with this one - it's all about the momentum, and that either works or it doesn't, no matter how I stare at it. Just goes to show how differently everyone finds each trick - on a personal note, I find Dead Drop the most hateful trick ever dreamt up by a player.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Cheers, TMO. Yep, I agree about the blind version of Gunslinger. It's very much a feel trick. I'm saying that even though I did mess up the run on it twice when filming. :)