News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2016 - Come and join

Started by shalafi, 18 January, 2016, 22:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Time's up! Yes it just ended

Next round coming soon. Less than 1h
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

@talincrow
@cello_91
@KenSan
@jakub.zahumensky
@SkubMosh
@LarsVegas
@the milky oolong
@Maicodama
@Sonicpearse
@nemo
@annadama
@The Void
@mreasyguy
@Kofi
@Jak
@Dimensions
@Baum
@SamB
@BubenikJan
@Boehlstar
@oesterzilla

All made it through round 2.

Round 2:

Trick: Trap Bird Fly Over the Valley. Trap to be done with index and middle finger
Keyword: Powers
Deadline: February 12th 22:00 GMT

Outlink 2016 #2 - Trap Bird Fly Over the Valley - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

Go!

Baum

Why would I have a signature? I have nothing else to say... go away! Or reply! Or send me a damadare! Or make friends with me, whaterver....

The Void

Damn, would have beaten you, @Baum , if IG hadn't crashed on me. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

oesterzilla

Kofi

<3

jakub.zahumensky

I have powers, too, YO!  8)

@Kofi - I started with my left hand, too, last year, but had to switch to righty after two/three rounds. Good luck!
@oesterzilla - yeah, new mission on February 12th ;)

fiddletriks

If you would like one with more light then I can do that but I hope this is okay the way it is! :)
*welsh thistle*

KenSan

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Baum

@Kofi POWEEEEERS  ;D

@The Void Yeah, the race is on, man! =D Will you be at spikedama?
Why would I have a signature? I have nothing else to say... go away! Or reply! Or send me a damadare! Or make friends with me, whaterver....

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

@Baum Accepted! One of these days you'll land the no-looking jank on video :)
@The Void Accepted! Putting pressure on the Royalists.
@oesterzilla I'm sorry but I have to reject that, the traps are not done as a single move, I could pass the first (the last is good) but not the second.
Note that this does not means you're out, you can submit as many tries as you want until the deadline.
@Kofi Accepted!
@jakub.zahumensky bending the rules again... it is do the trick, THEN say the keyword. I'm considering if accepting or not :-P
@nemo Rejected! The second trap is not clean, it traps out of the hole and then slides in. Again, you can resubmit as many times as you want (and please do)
@KenSan Accepted!
@cello_91 Accepted! Nice and clean.

Sorry for the delay judging, It was hard to see many of these in my phone and I needed to look at them closer.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: shalafi on 31 January, 2016, 21:59:15
@jakub.zahumensky bending the rules again... it is do the trick, THEN say the keyword. I'm considering if accepting or not :-P

Oh, I though it said "film and say the keyword", missed the "then" part... I can upload another version when I get home, no problem ;)

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_