News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Link's not working.... Looks like you made an edit to the post... New version coming?

Cliffdama

Dimensions

I am really sorry cliff
I would have loved you to finish the compilation but...
Everything goes off screen - can you refill it but stand a little further back from the camera
:(
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Cliffdama

Aw to bad. Have to go to work now. I'm doing it agai tomorrow morning. No problem! Why it took me so long is bacause i did it with (a whirlwind) kn flip before :D

BKA

Plus, film from the other side! All we can see in that last video is the back of your hand. :-/

Cliffdama

post deleted by myself

Cliffdama

2nd deleted post by myself sorry i screw up again

shalafi

You filmed it in portrait :'(

Trick looks great BTW
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Cliffdama

Hehe omg didn't think about that :o. Room is still setup to film. And yeah comrpession is also an issue @bka thanks!

Cliffdama

here we go again, quality still sucks but at least no portrait anymore.

Dimensions

I like this one the best
Well done cliff!

So [user]The Void[/user] will be making a compilation
But in the meantime step 51 is..
Spike > ?
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Cliffdama

Thanks!

So next....

Spike -> double orbit spike.

So very simpe from spike trow the tama up , do a double orbit and spike it again. Very simple... But a bit of a challenge!

BKA

A quick re-statement of the rules, for 51-75:
Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.

PLUS, to perhaps tempt a few more people to join in, BKA will be offering a prize to one of the entrants (drawn at random) for numbers 51-75. (You don't get an extra chance for entering more than once.)
An Orange Sunrise kendama.

BKA

The Void

I've finished the editing. Now to export, compress, and upload.... I might not get this finished before I go out tonight....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!