News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama - Home Edit

Started by akaalexd, 28 April, 2013, 20:48:25

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Awesome video man! Love what you did with the slow motion, really adds to the tricks; spot on!

Also really like the spacewalk - stop tricks where you use both hands, never seen that before!

akaalexd

Quote from: br4d24 on 28 April, 2013, 21:40:55
Awesome video man! Love what you did with the slow motion, really adds to the tricks; spot on!

Also really like the spacewalk - stop tricks where you use both hands, never seen that before!

Thanks man, really appreciate your words

TrevorWestad

Soooo tight.. :) Really sick.

the milky oolong

Really great short video, fantastic footage, great tricks, so clean and vital - the scoop spikes (sorry BKA if that's not right), just so accurate and vicious, one could learn a lot from your Lighthouse control as well, daring but still able to hold on to a heavy catch. Like Brad said, the Spacewalk swap stuff was pretty amazing, but he's hot on your heels with his progress too :) Excellent video, really enjoyed it on a day not doing enough Kendama.

J
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

I just got around to watching this. Nice stuff. I also really like the move from 23-25seconds. Although its a "stall", it still "flows". :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Waylon

Very cool stuff. And brave, too, being right next to a glass top table!