News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ultimate Gear?

Started by KendAlex, 24 August, 2011, 19:13:09

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

Hello Kendama players.

A few months ago i worked out some ideas about to get a production of difference material for building a kendama, and i was thinking about a Aluminium kendama.
this week i finaly have 10 people that wanted one, and also pay the price for it. (the price is high but i think it is worth it, send me a PM if you want to know)

i've played my first proto type and it feels like a heavy Oozora, the size are exactly the same, i want it to be the same shape, because i think the oozora is the best alround shape in the market nowdays.

here you see a edit:

and a second

now if you have interest to own one too, then i can made a new list of 10 people and add you in it.
PM me for the details, and think twice because it is not a model that you can by anytime you want, like the Mugen  ;)

This picture is my own new proto type, and have a seal with my name in the middle, when you order one, then there will be a collectible number like 11/20 till 20/20 (next 10 pieces that maybe go in pruduction if i find enough buyers for it)

Cheers

The Void

I had a brief play with one of these in Munich. Kinda scary, but also a satisfying "sshhching!" sound for some of the catches.

But why is it called "Alumina 13"?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

First of all: it looks beautiful. Aluminum is such a cool material - i like it especially with a brushed surface. Have you ever considered (or even tried on a prototype) to brush the parts? It might give you even a better grip.

Second: the sound of catching the ball on the spike in the first video. Is. Really. Great. (TM)

That's a fantastic piece - even if I don't consider buying one currently.

lars
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

KendAlex

Alumina for Aluminium, and 13 is the atomic number of Aluminium.
and i was still looking for a name, but i stick with normal ''aluminium kendama''

@Lars, i like the kendama the way it is now, the more shine the better.

Brody

Quote from: KendAlex on 25 August, 2011, 16:06:50
Alumina for Aluminium, and 13 is the atomic number of Aluminium.
and i was still looking for a name, but i stick with normal ''aluminium kendama''

@Lars, i like the kendama the way it is now, the more shine the better.

How much are they?

Jazzman

how do i get one of these????

AlexSmith

Just got mine in the mail last week. It truly is a little scary to play with... but man, like the Void said, spiking this kendama is like nothing else. Such a good feeling.
The weight is actually insane though, you would never guess how heavy it is until you've held one. A really interesting and unique kendama, glad I'm lucky enough to have one in my collection.

ZackDama

dude where can i get one? or how? im willing to pay how ever much it is.

KendAlex

@ZackDama, i sell those babys on pre-order.
the last one of 20 pieces is sold today.
Please send me a Email and i will answer all your questions.
Supernog@hotmail.com

30 Aluminium kendama are been spread all over the world now.
I never thought it is a wanted product.
In Europe, USA and in Japan are people that joined the metal club already.
I'm most proud of the thought that 15 Members of the JKA are true owner of one KendAlex production.
some of them also have a massive plastic one.

About 2 weeks i have a new serie of 12 plastic Kendamas and they also are sold with the pre order.
But when i'm able to take some pictures i will post them for the show.

cheers

Fat Batch

Please let me know where and when I could buy an aluminum kendama.  I want nothing more.  Please let me know asap. Thanks.

The Void

Quote from: Fat Batch on 05 March, 2012, 21:28:15Please let me know where and when I could buy an aluminum kendama.
I think there's a clue in:
Quote from: KendAlex on 13 February, 2012, 21:32:11Please send me a Email and i will answer all your questions. Supernog@hotmail.com
and
Quote from: KendAlex on 24 August, 2011, 19:13:09.... send me a PM if you want to know
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!