News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Reversed tricks

Started by LarsVegas, 02 September, 2011, 14:05:00

Previous topic - Next topic

LarsVegas

I hope this justifies a new topic, but I think the question is quite different from the "inverse/upside down" issue[nb]and has hopefully not asked somewhere else before ...[/nb].

I'd say that tricks that start with a hanging tama cannot be really reversed. But what about tricks starting from another position?

I was wondering what the name of a reversed "Falling Down" is, i.e. after having done "Falling Down" getting the ken from the tama back to the lighthouse position.

lars
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

The Void

You haven't read your copy of

properly. P18: Build The Lighthouse/Touritsu/灯立

You do have a copy, don't you?  ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

Argh, you caught me  ::) ...

I'm still looking for an online-shop that has both books and is not abroad to save on postage. I'm already tempted to ask my normal book store to get them for me ...
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

sunnyD

Hannes at www.ballaballa.de carries the books and re-orders regularly.
They have a store in Koeln which is a bonus if you live close.
grindhouse.de is also worth checking (inline skate store)

If all fails postage on the two books from Amsterdam to Germany (knees weighs quite a lot for a paperback) is €6,32 and the IBAN bank pre-payment costs €0,10. We are all for local solutions but if t doesn't work out at ballaballa drop us a line.