News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Crazy trick ideas you want to see but probably never will

Started by Dimensions, 03 September, 2014, 11:57:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

The title says it all, what tricks have you had on your mind but probably won't ever see.
Here's a few of my crazy ideas:

Sideways birdslinger (gunslinger on a little bird - full contact)
Inverted Tunbridge wells (aka: lunar > little cup opposite lunar > lunar > lighthouse > lunar > penguin lighthouse > lunar > in > jumping stick etc.)
Axe centrafuged somersault  (4:42 [noembed][/noembed] in an axe! - maybe finish in a penguin?)
Boarder ballance > tap tornado ( > BB (I was trying to get David ([user]dadooh[/user]) to do this at EKO and he thinks it isnt possible with the ball but tapping with the fingers could work)
Lunar Tré but with either a double somersault and a single barrel roll or a somersault with a double Barrell roll (could be possible but probably very hard to controll)

I currently can't think of any more but feel free to put in your crazy ideas (or just ideas)

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

I have a list of tricks to try and film some time. Some may fit into this category, but you never know... so I'm keeping them to myself. ;-P
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Great idea for a thread, Rob! Though I hope you have some way of honouring those who actually do manage to do something that lands in this topic!

Here are a few I dream of seeing (through my own eyes and preferably afterwards on film):

Boarder's Balance Tightrope (BB on taut ito)
Bird>Stilt>Bird (clockwise/anticlockwise motion, maintaining contact between tama and ken at all times)
Lunar Rover>Tap>Opposite spin Lunar Rover (and yes, tap with the tama)

Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Quote from: the milky oolong on 04 September, 2014, 00:39:47Here are a few I dream of seeing (through my own eyes and preferably afterwards on film):

Boarder's Balance Tightrope (BB on taut ito)
In case you don't only reserve the through-your-own-eyes option... http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,982.msg8389.html#msg8389
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

So for me since today this is my dream combo. And i wont stop playing till land some time.

Big cup -1t to lh - big bird - 1t to lh - tradespike - 1t to lh - small bird - 1t to lh - small cup - 1t to lh - tradespike - cheer my ass off!