News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

"Lightning drop swap spike" - Nothing too fancy. -Matt

Cool "not-too-fancy" one!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I was somehow expecting the banking wingwalker bird to continue with palm-up wingwalker banking o_O
Impressive nevertheless, both videos.

The Void

I think I've done that starting with the backhand. Harder to finish with it....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

shalafi

Wrong order!
Still, very impressive.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 13 March, 2020, 20:52:45
Wrong order!
Still, very impressive.
Heh, yeah. I suppose I could make an argument that's it's "axe then lunar" on both sides, but... yeah, not sure why I did it in that order. Maybe it was easier. *shrug*
Cheers!

The Void

shalafi

The Void

donald grant

Nicely done; good to see you back in the garden!

shalafi

Today I saw that facebook said it's been 10 years since I bought my first kendama
It's been quite a journey...

The Void

Ah Finland EJC, then? Coo, time flies.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 26 July, 2020, 21:43:41
Ah Finland EJC, then? Coo, time flies.
Yes, Finland. Yes, time flies.

The Void