News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ken Around the World

Started by Kernow Kendama, 14 January, 2013, 23:12:25

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

hello happy clickers,
time to drop the KATW stop 9 edit

the Kendama stopped at my place and i finaly found the time to record and make the video
i hope you all enjoy it
cheers

The Void

Hey Alex,
That was a really nice, mellow video to share my morning coffee watching you. :) I loved the 2-(I think?)-Turn Scoop Spike, and of course the Wingwalker combo and the final trick.

You even beat the Grimsby and Danish posses getting your video out. (Come on guys!)

I think it was a cool idea to simply read out the story of the project too. Of course, it's all documented online, but maybe getting the idea across in a video will encourage a few more people to sign up.

See you next month!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

thanks Void,
the trick was just a one turn scoop spike, but i did it first try , even the spacewalk UFO

thanks you like the edit,
i did feel the need to show and let know people were this project is all about
works the best to read it with my humble english (sorry for that)

the coffee part was your idea, that i did used :p

Cheers i see you next month , i can't wait

PikWik

that was awesome. and yes, i was watching kendalex's #9 while drinking coffee too!

im so impressed with not only the talent of the pro kendama players but their attitudes the most. such an inspiration to watch how humble all of you are , while of course getting 'hyped up' after a tech trick :)

this project is something ill be watching and i really appreciated kendalex's intro/explanation

Kernow Kendama

Alex, thanks again for your super chilled and mellow KAtW video. Really enjoyed the summer vibes. Some super nice tricks in there too.

Also a big thank-you to everyone who has supported, going to support or are following this project. Your the people who are making this all possible.

May the Ken travel well to Germany ;)

Cheers n Gone
KEN BOOTY

BKA