News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 01 April, 2019, 22:29:51
Good session at the club tonight with Rob. 2-1 to him in KEN games with our usual mix of silly and hard tricks thrown in. Dark chocolate and ginger biscuits too - best kind.
Oh, I almost missed these, 'cos multiple-attachment posts don't push through to Twitter properly. Anyway....
Nice work, Rob! Top Lunar control, and I like the fact that you sometimes leave the missed add-on trick in there. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Just a bit of graphics work and video editing today. Got some driving to do tomorrow, so going to have to sneak in a little warmup sometime before Saturday's jam....

The Void

Had a good workout at the jam today. Nice to meet Tom from Cardiff, and well done on getting the arm-bounce to Lighthouse trick. Matt was doing a funky "all the way up" jugglish combo, @Woodsy turned up half broken, and padded up. @mreasyguy's SlipAxe was funky - I got close several times, but he got it. Fun "mean but cool" trick suggestion session, BKO intermediate list group run, some KEN games, Harry won a Plush in the Spike-Off. TKF lads on form - Sam forgot his bike, but eventually remembered. And @Dimensions obviously didn't like @BenPycroft24's name suggestion of CushPush for this...

The Void

Tonight I had a crack at the first 19 of the Spikedama tricklist. I got a few. Came close with a couple of others.

The Void

Today I made some very slight progress with the Spikedama tricklist. And rewarded myself with a lolly.

The Void

Late afternoon sun session, got a couple more Spikedama tricks. Hard work though.

The Void

Hot day. Played a little, mostly melted. Edited two videos instead.

The Void

Had a really lazy day today, so my kendama activity was solely watching @kendamatty being wholely holeless. Nice work, Matt!

The Void

The Void

A day at the clicket, sorry, cricket.

rhys_goes_peace

Haven't been on here in a while! Here's a trick I got today! [instagram]
[/instagram]
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

Wow, great stuff, @rhys_goes_peace ! I'm tortoise-slowly improving, but I don't think I'll ever really get to grips with juggles. :-)

The Void

To make up for missing yesterday's Cardiff jam (Did anyone go?), I had another crack at the Spikedama list this afternoon. I nearly got 2 tricks I haven't landed before. But not nearly enough. :)  Also, had a good phone call with Mr Carrots.

The Void

Quick trap line from last night.                                                   
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1123343170815823872