News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2016 - Come and join

Started by shalafi, 18 January, 2016, 22:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuba Plachý

I don't know if shalafi accept this. I just forgot to post it here, but on Instagram, I posted both videos befor deadline. Please reply me if I'm in or not. Here are my videos:
1st round -

2nd round -

SamB

BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fiddletriks

Quote from: shalafi on 31 January, 2016, 21:59:15
@Baum Accepted! One of these days you'll land the no-looking jank on video :)
@The Void Accepted! Putting pressure on the Royalists.
@oesterzilla I'm sorry but I have to reject that, the traps are not done as a single move, I could pass the first (the last is good) but not the second.
Note that this does not means you're out, you can submit as many tries as you want until the deadline.
@Kofi Accepted!
@jakub.zahumensky bending the rules again... it is do the trick, THEN say the keyword. I'm considering if accepting or not :-P
@nemo Rejected! The second trap is not clean, it traps out of the hole and then slides in. Again, you can resubmit as many times as you want (and please do)
@KenSan Accepted!
@cello_91 Accepted! Nice and clean.

Sorry for the delay judging, It was hard to see many of these in my phone and I needed to look at them closer.

I will redo later squeaky clean later ;)
*welsh thistle*

the milky oolong

Sorry, there really just isn't enough daylight in the day right now. It is February, after all! Give the word if you need a re-shoot, would have done this another time but might be going away over the deadline:

Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Damn, that's not the idea of the competition, being shy and all. Hope it's better now?
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

SamB

IGNORE my previous post because apparently I cannot read!

BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

shalafi

@jakub.zahumensky Ok, if you have no problems filming it again, I'd say Rejected :)
@Maicodama Accepted!
@Kuba Plachý I'm sorry but the entries had to be posted in the forum before the deadline. It is a forum competition after all. You are also welcome to participate in the forum :)
@the milky oolong Not 100% sure if the finger leave the tama between 1st and second trap, but it looks like it, so accepted!
@SamB intresting first attempt where the traps are totally wrong and also is the keyword :-D. Second one has even better scenery, but I had to reject it, the traps are still wrong. The fingers must leave the tama.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: SamB on 01 February, 2016, 17:57:29
IGNORE my previous post because apparently I cannot read!
Hehe, I did the same mistake on my first take :D

@shalafi , who said anything about filming stuff again? :D Here's another take from that session:

shalafi

SamB

POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS POWERS

shalafi

@SamB accepted! Third one is a charm :-)
I'm officially a fan of your outlink videos

fiddletriks

2nd entry for this round.
More sold, no slips.
*welsh thistle*